Tag Archives: Tengu Descended

Tengu Descended – Rumored Dungeon Data

tengu.jpg

As previously mentioned, this dungeon will have a cost restriction of 12 such that none of your monsters or your friend leader can have a cost over 12.

From the terrific Pazdra Box blog here are some rumored dungeon stats for this one, coming on 7/15. Based on the info there will be a 30 stamina and 50 stamina dungeon (just like Dorarin), and it will be 5 battles each. Not clear here what floors 1-4 will have, but here are the rumored boss battle stats.

50 Stamina Version:
Tengu – HP 1078542, ATK 7944, DEF 0, Attacks every 2 turns
Skills:
Baku! – Incapacitate 3 members for 3 turns (used only once when over 40% HP)
Kai! – Hit for 11916, 60% probability of being used when HP is over 40%)
Metsu! – Hits for 5561 Damage and turns one color orb into garbage (24% probability when HP is over 40%)
Seishin o togisumashite iru – Not sure on this one, says that it will always be called when HP goes below 40% and probably immediately proceeds the attack below
Shojahitsumetsu – 63552 Multi-hit attack (attack when below 40%, probably follows the one above)

30 Stamina Version:
Tengu – HP 578098, ATK 4258, DEF 0, Attacks every 2 turns
Skills:
Baku! – Incapacitate 3 members for 3 turns (used only once when over 40% HP)
Kai! – Hit for 6387, 60% probability of being used when HP is over 40%)
Metsu! – Hits for 2981 Damage and turns one color orb into garbage (24% probability when HP is over 40%)
Seishin o togisumashite iru – Not sure on this one, says that it will always be called when HP goes below 40% and probably immediately proceeds the attack below
Shojahitsumetsu – 34064 Multi-hit attack (attack when below 40%, probably follows the one above)

So it seems like possibly when he goes below 40% there will be a similar automatic high damage attack thereafter maybe similar to Bahamut from CD?

Rumored Tengu Stats, Skill and Evolution

tengu.jpg

As was previously mentioned as part of the 16 million download fest, Tengu will descend this weekend, and over on Dragon Itou’s blog he has up some rumored stats and evolution information.


Dai Tengu (unevolved) – #777
Element: Wood
Type: Physical
Rarity: 5 stars
Cost: 20
Max Level: 50

Lv. 1 Stats – HP 488, ATK 251, RCV 0
Lv. 50 Stats – HP 1220, ATK 628, RCV 0

Active Skill – switch into leader role, switch back to sub once used again
Cooldown – 20 turns, max 10 turns
Leader Skill – survive when HP goes to 0 (supposedly same as Orochi’s leader skill?)

Evolution Materials:
Forest (Green) Keeper, Forest (Green) Keeper, Rainbow Keeper, Green Divine Mask and Dub Emerald Lyth


Dai Tengu (evolved) – #778
Element: Wood
Type: Physical
Rarity: 6 stars
Cost: 25
Max Level: 99 (rumored 4 million exp curve)

Lv. 1 Stats – HP 976, ATK 565, RCV 0
Lv. 99 Stats – HP 3026, ATK 1017, RCV 0

Active Skill – switch into leader role, switch back to sub once used again
Cooldown – 20 turns, max 10 turns
Leader Skill – survive when HP goes to 0 (supposedly same as Orochi’s leader skill?)

16 Million Download Event Starting Friday, July 12th

Gungho has announced that a new event commemorating 16 million downloads of Puzzle and Dragons will begin on Friday, July 12th and run through Friday, July 19th (Japan Time). Featured in this event are the following:

1. Daily Free Stone – One free stone each day, total of 8 over the course of the event

2. God Fest – From 7/13 at 15:00 through 7/14 at 14:59 Japan Time

Featured are the Egyptian Gods (Horus, Isis, Bastet, Ra, Anubis), Greek Gods (Ares, Hermes, Artemis, Apollo, Persephone) as well as the GodFest-exclusive Metatrons and Odins

3. Shinrabanshou Choco Collaboration Dungeon Renewal

This collab dungeon is back from 7/12 through 7/14, and Saiga and Apollo have gotten new ultimate evolutions as well.

4. New Descended Dungeon – Tengu Descended

New descended dungeon up from 7/15 to 7/16. There will be a team cost restriction of 12 such that none of your monsters or your friend’s leader can have a cost over 12.

5. Densetsu (Legendary) Dragon Rush Dungeon will be up from 7/17 through 7/19

6. Increased chance for Kings in the guerilla dungeons, as well as the appearance of the Super Metal and Super Ruby Dragon Dungeons

7. Daily Dungeon Bonuses

Daily dungeons will get bonuses as follows during the event:
Tuesday dungeon – Drop x2
Wednesday dungeon – Drop x2
Thursday dungeon – Drop x2
Friday dungeon – Drop x2
Saturday/Weekend dungeon – Coins x1.5

8. Skill Up Rate x2 During the Event

9. Chances for King and Super Kings in the regular gacha machine

All of the kings are available and Super Metal and Super Gold Dragons. Also Wafermen and Dragon Orbs from the Choco Collab will be available as well